The Elite English School is a school of choice for many families in Dubai because of our high standard Indian curriculum. As a result, we receive a high number of applications for the school year. Parents are encouraged to apply for a position as early as possible.
Documents Required to be Submitted at the time of Admission
Criteria for Admission to Grade 11
FOR MORE INFORMATION
UAE Ministry of Education on Age requirement changes:
Children enrolling in Pre-KG in schools starting in April must be three years old on or before March 31 of that year.
Children enrolling in KG1 in schools starting in April must be four years old on or before March 31.
Similarly, children enrolling in KG2 in schools starting in April must be five years old on or before March 31.
This change will be applicable from the start of the 2023/24 academic year in April 2023.
Age requirements will change for new students enrolled in Pre-KG, according to the UAE Ministry of Education Resolution no (24).
||3 years old by March 31
||4 years old by March 31
||5 years old by March 31
||6 years old by March 31
Terms & Conditions
- “THE ELITE ENGLISH SCHOOL maintains the http://portal.eliteenglishschool.com/ Website (“Site”).
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in U.A.E.
- ‘’Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment’’
- ‘’We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries’’
- ‘’Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website’’
- ‘’Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules’’
- ‘’User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account’’.
- PAYMENT CONFIRMATION – Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
- REFUND POLICY – Fees once paid will not be refunded CANCELLATION POLICY – :Goods once sold will not be refunded or taken back.
Fees once paid will not be refunded